Several production companies put nonsense and funny warning labels on their products just to give their customers a smile. This list contains 10 of the funniest warning labels we’ve come across.
1. “DO NOT put any person in this washer”
Read more: Tricks to carry excess baggage
2. “Do not eat iPod shuffle”
Found on Apple Website.
3. “We are sorry that our president is an idiot, we did not vote for him”
Found on an American clothing label, in French.
Read more: Cheap Asian countries to visit
4. “Be careful of bad language on this mobile phone, because a partner’s feeling is going to be bad”
Found on a cellphone.
5. “This product moves when used”
Found a Razor scooter.
6. “If you (…) cannot read (…) warnings, do not use this product”
7. “Use care when operating a car (…)”
Found on a bottle of dog’s pills.
8. “Never use a lit match or open flame to check fuel level”
Found on a jet-ski user manual.
9. “Machine can fall over and cause serious injury or death”
Found on a vending machine.
10. “Do not hold the wrong end of chainsaw”
Read more: Famous temples in Bangalore